Recipe by Sandangel
This was one of those times when family showed up at the house and I forgot to do the potatoes. So I threw this together it was quick and simple. Everyone loved it.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the potatoes into quaters. For larger ones you can cut them smaller.
- Mix the ingredients together in either a bowl or plasic zip bag.
- Mix the potatoes into the bowl making sure all sides are well coated.
- Place them on a cookie sheet with foil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees for 20 to 25.
- If you like them a little more brown put them under the broiler for a couple mins.