Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious. From Kikkoman and Taste of Home.
- 3⁄4 lb boneless pork loin
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup roasted garlic teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 ounces fresh snow peas, trimmed and julienned
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 sweet red pepper, julienned
- hot cooked rice
- Cut pork across grain into strips; coat with mixture of 1 tablespoons roasted garlic teriyaki sauce and cornstarch. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Heat 1-1/2 tablespoons oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add pork and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan.
- Add onion and snow peas; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage and pepperl; stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Add pork and remaining roasted garlic teriyaki sauce; cook and stir until heated through. Serve with rice.