- 2 lbs baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons snipped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon mashed roasted garlic
- 4 -6 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until they are tender.
- When cooked, drain the potatoes and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, drained, the butter, basil and garlic.
- Beat to mix together.
- Add 4 Tbs of the half and half, the salt and pepper.
- Add the additional half and half if the potatoes seem dry.
- Serve immediately.