Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
With almost no-fat this is great with any dipper.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1 head garlic, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Cut pointed end off garlic to expose cloves.
- Spray with cooking spray (preferably olive oil.).
- Wrap in aluminum foil and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Squeeze the cloves to extract garlic pulp; discard the skins.
- In food processor combine garlic, basil, and thyme.
- Add cream cheese and remaining ingredients; process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl once.
- Spoon the mixture into a serving bowl; cover and chill.