- 2 heads garlic
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt or 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- break apart garlic bulb into little cloves
- place in baking pan and roll in oil.
- bake uncoverd @ 400 untill cloves are soft about 25mins.
- let cool
- squeeze cloves out of shell onto cutting board and mash with fork while sprinkling with salt and pepper
- mix garlic pulp with sour cream mustard and as much salt an pepper as you like for taste.