Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
creamy dip good on chips cracker or french bread
- 2 heads garlic
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt or 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- break apart garlic bulb into little cloves
- place in baking pan and roll in oil.
- bake uncoverd @ 400 untill cloves are soft about 25mins.
- let cool
- squeeze cloves out of shell onto cutting board and mash with fork while sprinkling with salt and pepper
- mix garlic pulp with sour cream mustard and as much salt an pepper as you like for taste.
Was a great dipping sauce. Used it for the prosciutto wrapped shrimp and the tomato, mozzarella and basil parmesan crusted quesadillas. YUM!
wow this was great made it for a party every one loved it !!i used the yogurt add an extra 1/2 cup making total one cup yogurt ..great
This dip was so good! My whole family loved it. Very easy and quick to make. My husband thought that the mustard taste was a little strong, but I added just another 1/4 cup sour cream and 1/4 tsp garlic and he was happy. I will be making this a dip that I take to partys all the time. Thank you!