Maybe the BEST thing you will ever taste!! WOW
Make and share this Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Roast garlic by cutting off bottom quarter of head, exposing all cloves.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and tent in tin foil cut side up.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hr till golden brown and super soft.
- Melt butter in pan, add flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add 2 cups of milk and bring to a boil until sauce thickens.
- Add roasted garlic and puree.
- Add cheeses and ENJOY over pasta, chicken, or anything!