1/4 Photos of Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce
Nikki Dinki Cooking's Note:
Maybe the BEST thing you will ever taste!! WOW
My Private Note
cups of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast garlic by cutting off bottom quarter of head, exposing all cloves.
- 2Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and tent in tin foil cut side up.
- 3Bake at 375 for 1 hr till golden brown and super soft.
- 4Melt butter in pan, add flour and cook for 1 minute.
- 5Add 2 cups of milk and bring to a boil until sauce thickens.
- 6Add roasted garlic and puree.
- 7Add cheeses and ENJOY over pasta, chicken, or anything!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.4
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.4 mg
- Sodium 351.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 23.3 g