Prep 1 min
Cook 7 mins
Maybe the BEST thing you will ever taste!! WOW
- 6 -9 heads garlic (depending on size)
- 4 -6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 -3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup gruyere
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Roast garlic by cutting off bottom quarter of head, exposing all cloves.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and tent in tin foil cut side up.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hr till golden brown and super soft.
- Melt butter in pan, add flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add 2 cups of milk and bring to a boil until sauce thickens.
- Add roasted garlic and puree.
- Add cheeses and ENJOY over pasta, chicken, or anything!
Wow! This was rich and so yummy! I served with whole wheat thin spaghetti, garnished with fresh parsley and really enjoyed it! Thanks! I adopted you for the Pick a Chef(PAC) event in the contests forum. I'm so glad I did.
I found this recipe a favorite from now on. The flaver was robust and left a pleasant taste on the pallet.