1/1 Photo of Roasted Chicken Rigatoni With Mushrooms and Broccoli Sauce
1 hr 34 mins
1 hr 19 mins
Taken from Curtis Stone's meals for under $10 (free mini cookbook from coles) Looked yummy so uploading here. Apparently this dish only costs $9.91 to make if you go to Coles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Season Chicken with salt and pepper and place on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and roast for 50-55 minutes or until cooked through.
- 2Remove from oven and stand for 15 minutes. Once cooled, discard skin, pull meat off bone and tear into bite size pieces.
- 3Place cream, garlic and thyme in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer then turn off heat to let flavours infuse.
- 4Blanch brocooli in a medium pot of salted boiling water for about 4 minutes, until just tender. Drain and set aside on paper towels to absorb any extra water.
- 5Place broccoli in a food processeor and pour in the cream mixture (discarding the thyme). Blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Add chicken and cook for 3-4 mintues until reheated. Pour broccoli sauce over chicken and toss to combine.
- 7Drain pasta and add to frying pan. Carefully combine and pour onto serving platter. Garnish with parmesan and serve immediately.
- 8Apparently goes nicely with a Chardonnay.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chicken Rigatoni With Mushrooms and Broccoli Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1121.6
- Calories from Fat 631
- Total Fat 70.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 325.6 mg
- Sodium 401.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 61.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: