Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Southern Living Magazine. Great for Superbowl parties!
- 24 chicken drummettes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Rinse chicken with cold water, and pat dry.
- Stir together oil and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken, tossing to coat.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer on a wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Combine mustard, lemon juice and oregano in a large bowl.
- Remove pan from oven, and carefully add hot chicken to mustard mixture. Toss to coat.
- Drain and discard any accumulated fat from pan.
- Place mustard-coated chicken in a single layer on rack in jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until done.