Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
A delicious way to serve pork tenderloin, that my kids will eat happily!
Make and share this Roast Pork Tenderloin With Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Put olive oil, garlic, thyme and sage or rosemary into a bag, add tenderloin and roll to cover with marinating ingredients. Marinade in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Wash and quarter potatoes, add olive oil, garlic and salt and toss to coat. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 1/2 hour.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade, and brown on all sides in a hot pan, for about 7 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from the oven, toss to coat again, and make room in the middle of the pan. Place the browned tenderloin in the pan. Rinse the browning pan with water, scraping off all the yummy bits and pour it into the roasting pan with the tenderloin and potatoes.
- Roast the tenderloin and potatoes for 30 minutes. Remove and stir the potatoes, and return to the oven for another 20 minutes. Tenderloin and potatoes both should be tender and delicious!