Easy but fancy looking meal. The cherries and cranberries add a great flavor to this tenderloin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Season pork tenderloins with salt and pepper to taste. Place in shallow roasting pan.
- 3Roast tenderloins 20 to 25 minutes or until done (internal temp 155°F).
- 4Meanwhile, to make glaze, drain cherries, reserving liquid.
- 5Add enough cherry-flavored juice to cherry liquid to make one cup.
- 6Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cherry liquid in small bowl.
- 7Mix cornstarch mixture into remaining liquid.
- 8Mix cherries, brown sugar, cranberries and cherry liquid in small saucepan.
- 9Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens; stir in mustard.
- 10Pour glaze evenly over tenderloins during last 10 minutes of roasting time.
- 11Slice tenderloins into medallions to serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Pork Tenderloin With Cherry Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.3
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 132.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 47.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: