Easy but fancy looking meal. The cherries and cranberries add a great flavor to this tenderloin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Season pork tenderloins with salt and pepper to taste. Place in shallow roasting pan.
- 3Roast tenderloins 20 to 25 minutes or until done (internal temp 155°F).
- 4Meanwhile, to make glaze, drain cherries, reserving liquid.
- 5Add enough cherry-flavored juice to cherry liquid to make one cup.
- 6Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cherry liquid in small bowl.
- 7Mix cornstarch mixture into remaining liquid.
- 8Mix cherries, brown sugar, cranberries and cherry liquid in small saucepan.
- 9Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens; stir in mustard.
- 10Pour glaze evenly over tenderloins during last 10 minutes of roasting time.
- 11Slice tenderloins into medallions to serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Pork Tenderloin With Cherry Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.3
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 132.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 47.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: