Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy but fancy looking meal. The cherries and cranberries add a great flavor to this tenderloin.
Make and share this Roast Pork Tenderloin With Cherry Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season pork tenderloins with salt and pepper to taste. Place in shallow roasting pan.
- Roast tenderloins 20 to 25 minutes or until done (internal temp 155°F).
- Meanwhile, to make glaze, drain cherries, reserving liquid.
- Add enough cherry-flavored juice to cherry liquid to make one cup.
- Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cherry liquid in small bowl.
- Mix cornstarch mixture into remaining liquid.
- Mix cherries, brown sugar, cranberries and cherry liquid in small saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens; stir in mustard.
- Pour glaze evenly over tenderloins during last 10 minutes of roasting time.
- Slice tenderloins into medallions to serve.
Really terrific! I browned the tenderloins on all sides before roasting and also added the sauce from the get-go. Will definitely make again!
This was delicious Laurie. I used my own bottled sour cheeries. We really enjoyed the sweet & tart glaze. The pork was perfectly cooked. It was moist, tender and juicy, very impressive looking. Thanks so much for sharing. I'll be making this again soon.