Roast Halibut with Capers, Lemon and Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees C.
- Grease a baking dish with some olive oil.
- Rub the fish generously with salt and pepper, then lay in the dish and bake for 7-8 minutes or until the flesh flakes easily away from the bone.
- Chop the parsley and rinse the capers.
- Lift the fish out onto warm plates and place the baking dish over a moderate flame.
- Scatter in the capers and parsley, squeeze in the lemon juice and grind in a little salt and pepper.
- Drizzle in a little more oil, then bring to a fierce bubble.
- Tip that over the fish and serve with the steamed spinach.