1/2 Photos of Roast Crock Pot Chicken
10 hrs 10 mins
Whole chicken that actually browns in the crock pot. The secret is to place it on top of wadded balls of aluminum foil. Tastes just like it came from the deli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray chicken with olive oil spray.
- 2Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 3Insert onion and garlic inside cavity of chicken.
- 4Spray inside of crock pot with Pam.
- 5Roll wads of aluminum foil into balls and place in bottom of crock pot.
- 6Put chicken back side down on top of aluminum balls.
- 7DO NOT ADD WATER OR ANY LIQUID.
- 8Cover and cook on low for about 10 hours.
- 9Skin will actually turn brown as in a deli roasted chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Crock Pot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 812.6
- Calories from Fat 512
- Total Fat 56.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 283.5 mg
- Sodium 264.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 70.3 g