Whole chicken that actually browns in the crock pot. The secret is to place it on top of wadded balls of aluminum foil. Tastes just like it came from the deli.
- Spray chicken with olive oil spray.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Insert onion and garlic inside cavity of chicken.
- Spray inside of crock pot with Pam.
- Roll wads of aluminum foil into balls and place in bottom of crock pot.
- Put chicken back side down on top of aluminum balls.
- DO NOT ADD WATER OR ANY LIQUID.
- Cover and cook on low for about 10 hours.
- Skin will actually turn brown as in a deli roasted chicken.