1/2 Photos of Roast Beef, Tomato, and Cheddar Sandwich
This is the sandwich that makes me remember the Happy Baker in Fredericton, New Brunswick. If possible toast the sandwich and make a panini. I love this simple sandwich! If possible, use yellow tomatoes because they're less acidic than the red ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On one of the slices, spray a little olive oil and grind some black pepper on top. Place basil leaves, then roast beef slices, and cheese on that slice.
- 2On the second slice, lightly spread some wasabi mayonnaise.
- 3Put both slices separately in the toaster oven and bake until the cheese melts.
- 4When the sandwich is done toasting, place tomato slices on the cheese and top it off with the second slice of bread.
- 5Cut into halves and serve!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef, Tomato, and Cheddar Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (509 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.8
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 457.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: