Cheddar Cheese Panini
- Ready In:
- 4 slices bread, county-style, each 1/2 inch thick
- unsalted butter, Melted for brushing
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat an electric panini maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with melted butter.
- Lay the slices, buttered side down, on a clean work surface.
- Place 2 slices of cheese on each of 2 bread slices.
- Top each with one of the other bread slices, buttered side up.
- Place the sandwiches on the preheated panini maker and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer the sandwiches to a cutting board and cut in half.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 2.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I joined Food.com when the site was RecipeZaar, April 24, 2001. This site has been a favorite with me for many years now with its unique features and especially for the many, many dear friends I have met here. If you are a new visitor, I hope you will stop for a while and check us out. I hope you will find it as special as I have.