- Ready In:
- 1 (9 ounce) bag kettle cooked potato chips
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- ketchup, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Place potato chips in a large round baking dish.
- Top with tomato, cheese, scallions, bacon, and olives (you can do this in layers, if you like).
- Drizzle ketchup over other ingredients.
- Bake ten minutes or until cheese is melted and dish is well heated throughout.
- Dollop sour cream on top of finished dish.
Join The Conversation