Top Review by KissKiss
As usual, Evelyn, you've got a winner here. We loved these flavors together, and the ratio of horseradish to mayo was spot-on. We'll want to put that on everything! Thanks for a keeper!
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellman’s)
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- 3⁄4 lb roast beef (preferably rare)
- softened butter
- lettuce leaf
- vidalia onion, slices
- tomatoes, slices
- 4 kaiser rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayo with horseradish.
- Butter rolls this is important as the butter makes a lining to prevent the roll from getting too soggy, and it tastes good too.
- Fill rolls with layers of remaining ingredients.
- Season roast beef with lots of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Top with mayonnaise.