Recipe by Debbwl
Like that these can be made a day ahead by wrapping tightly in plastic and storing in the refrigerator. We use Smokehouse pepper by McCormick (not on Zaars list of ingredients), but black pepper works well also.
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (we use McCormick's Smokehouse Pepper)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups cabbage, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup celery, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 6 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine blue cheese, horseradish, mayonnaise, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- Combine 1 tablespoon cheese mixture, vinegar, honey, and garlic in a medium bowl. Add remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, cabbage, celery, onion, and bell pepper.
- Warm tortillas (I microwave for 10 seconds). Spread with cheese mixture evenly over tortillas. Divide beef and cabbage mixture evenly among tortillas; roll up.
- Cut each rolled tortilla in half crosswise.