Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Like that these can be made a day ahead by wrapping tightly in plastic and storing in the refrigerator. We use Smokehouse pepper by McCormick (not on Zaars list of ingredients), but black pepper works well also.
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (we use McCormick's Smokehouse Pepper)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups cabbage, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup celery, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 6 flour tortillas
- Combine blue cheese, horseradish, mayonnaise, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- Combine 1 tablespoon cheese mixture, vinegar, honey, and garlic in a medium bowl. Add remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, cabbage, celery, onion, and bell pepper.
- Warm tortillas (I microwave for 10 seconds). Spread with cheese mixture evenly over tortillas. Divide beef and cabbage mixture evenly among tortillas; roll up.
- Cut each rolled tortilla in half crosswise.
Great recipe! Very fast and flavorful! Made as directed. Thanks, Debbwl! Made for Best of 2012 tag game as recommended by Maito.
Wonderful lunch today! I loved the blue cheese/horseradish sauce. The cabbage mixture was delicious too! Such an easy recipe to make, and one I will enjoy often. Thanks for sharing! Made for Photo Tag.
The combo of blue cheese, celery, horseradish and roast beef is so delicious in this. We loved the other veggies in it too, but you could probably vary those. We ended up using the whole red pepper, just to have more veggie in it and left the honey out, for our tastes. Served 4 for us. Really yummy!