Chorizo, Egg and Cheese Wraps
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- Fry chorizos till crisp.
- In another pan melt butter saute onions and pepper till translucent.
- Scramble the eggs with water and add to pan with onions scramble till desired doneness.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Warm tortillas in micro for a couple seconds.
- Place 1/4 cup cheese on each tortillas then place cooked chorizos evenly on cheese and place egg mixture on cheese.
- Roll up and serve with salsa and cilantro garnish.
I needed a quick breakfast, and this fit the bill perfectly. I made a few changes- omitted the butter, and just used the residual fat from the chorizo to saute the onion and pepper; used orange sweet pepper instead of jalepeno. Since a type of cheese wasn't specified, I used some grated Manchego to continue the Spanish theme. A great breakfast, thanks so much for sharing! Made for ZWT8
see 12 more reviews