Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A different version of a pecan pie that is easy and delicious. The recipe comes from the Louisiana Fur & Wildlife Cookbook.
- Beat egg whites until foamy, add sugar and vanilla, beat until stiff.
- Sprinkle baking powder over crackers, mix well.
- Add crushed crackers and pecans to egg white mixture.
- Add vanilla, mix well.
- Batter will be stiff.
- Spread onto well greased 9" x 9"square pan or pyrex dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, little less for glass dish.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.