Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve as a meatless maindish or a side dish.
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta, any tubulay will do really
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces Fontina cheese, Grated
- 3 ounces gorgonzola, Crumbled
- 3 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, if needed to taste
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions; drain,.
- Meanwhile, heat butter and garlic in a heavy, medium-sized saucepan and stir, over low-med heat, careful not to burn garlic. Stir in the cream, and continue stirring until heated.
- Stir in all of the cheeses; stir fequently until cheeses are melted.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the pepper, salt (if needed) and parsley.
- Place cooked, drained pasta in a large bowl and pour sauce over top. Toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
This is delicious! Loved the combination of cheeses in this. Gave it great flavor. Made for Family Picks ZWT4 for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.