Serve as a meatless maindish or a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta, any tubulay will do really
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces Fontina cheese, Grated
- 3 ounces gorgonzola, Crumbled
- 3 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, if needed to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions; drain,.
- 2Meanwhile, heat butter and garlic in a heavy, medium-sized saucepan and stir, over low-med heat, careful not to burn garlic. Stir in the cream, and continue stirring until heated.
- 3Stir in all of the cheeses; stir fequently until cheeses are melted.
- 4Remove from heat, and stir in the pepper, salt (if needed) and parsley.
- 5Place cooked, drained pasta in a large bowl and pour sauce over top. Toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni With Four Cheeses
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.4
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 170.8 mg
- Sodium 507.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: