1/1 Photo of Rice Pudding (Made With Coconut Milk)
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This a simple, creamy rice pudding. If you want to make this diary free just substitute the milk with coconut milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place rice and cinnamon stick in a pot and cover with water. Bring rice to boil, turn down heat and simmer approx 15-20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- 2Remove cinnamon stick.
- 3Add coconut milk, milk (if using), vanilla and brown sugar. Simmer 15 minutes.
- 4Add lemon rind and simmer until almost all liquid is absorbed.
- 5(Make sure there is still some of the creamy liquid otherwise it will become more cake-like.).
- 6Serve with cinnamon, or mango slices and vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Pudding (Made With Coconut Milk)
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.5
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 57.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 54.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g