Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
It's easy, quick, and taste's good.... I made it up myself... And everyone that has tryed it, loves it... my husbend really likes it... I make it all the time... and it doesn't take long to make...
- 3 cups white rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet peas
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 5 cups water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (or any kind of chicken you prefer.)
- Cook 3 cups of white rice in 3 cups of water, boil and let set until soft.
- Add together your peas, and 2 kinds of soup, and 2 cups of water.
- Cook lightly your chicken, brown it if you prefer.
- when rice is done, add it to your soup mix.
- Put 1/2 in a casserole dish, then add the chicken, cover the chicken with the other 1/2 of the rice and soup mix.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put in center of the middle rack for 30 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.