3 hrs 30 mins
It's all good's Note:
This recipe has a nice tangy taste! Totally "Rib Kickin!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together in a sauce pan and warm on stove.
- 2Do not simmer or boil: warm only.
- 3Place ribs on grill.
- 4I use a drip pan under my ribs filled with water to keep the ribs moist.
- 5Cook over medium flame for 1 1/2 hours.
- 6Generously baste the ribs with the marinade and sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- 7Return to grill and cook for 30 minutes.
- 8Oven cooking: Place ribs in a pan and foil the top.
- 9Cook at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hour.
- 10Remove from oven.
- 11Generously baste the ribs with the marinade and sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- 12Return to oven (no foil) and bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rib Kickin' Rum Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.1
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 194.9 mg
- Sodium 426.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 66.8 g