Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe creates a custard-like pudding that goes great with the rhubarb.
Make and share this Rhubarb Pudding Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the cake according to the directions on the package.
- Pour the batter into a lightly greased 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Mix rhubarb and sugar; spoon over the batter.
- Pour cream over unbaked cake.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
Could not stop shoving this in my mouth straight from the pan. Oh so good! Share it with the neighbors and everyone loved it. Thanks for posting!
I make this cake also and it is great!!