- 3 1⁄2 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 ready-made pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Put pie crust in an 8" pie pan.
- In a large bowl mix the filling ingredients very well.
- Put filling in pie pan.
- In the same bowl (for flavor)melt butter.
- Add brown sugar, corn flakes and flour mix well and spread on top of pie
- Bake 350°F for 40 minutes; turn of the oven and let the pie sit for another 30 minutes.