Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
If you like rhubarb, then you will love these! Courtesy of my future mother-in-law, Karen Bressler!
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rhubarb, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 dash salt
- Mix the first 3 ingredients and pat in a 9 x 13 pan and bake at 350 F for 10 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients and top above crust with the filling.
- Bake at 350 F for 55 minutes.
- Colored sugar may be sprinkled on top!
Rhubarb pie in a bar....perfect if you have pie crust issues!