Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Maybe a new twist on ST. Patricks Day. Sure was on our's!
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 cup corned beef, cooked and finely chopped
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- In medium bowl combine mayo, mustard, and caraway seeds.
- Add corned beef, cheese and sauerkraut.
- Toss to blend well.
- Unroll dough onto to a large ungreased cookie sheet.
- Gently stretch to 14 X 12 inches.
- Cut dough in half lengthwise.
- Spoon half the filling on to each side of the dough spreading to within one inch of edges.
- Starting from the long side, roll each half up lengthwise, jelly roll style.
- Pinch edges to seal.
- Arrange rolls, sean side down on pan 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.