Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you love Reubens, you MUST try this dip! It's such a unique dish to bring to a party, everyone will rave about it! Great on crostini! I have often cut this recipe in half. Enjoy!
- 7 (2 1/2 ounce) packages corned beef, diced
- 12 ounces baby swiss cheese, grated
- 16 ounces sauerkraut, drained and squeezed
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- Blend all ingredients together
- Place in a greased 2 Quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.