Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this somewhere or another and cannot wait to try it!
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sauerkraut, rinsed and dried
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Polish sausage, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups swiss cheese
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine the soup, milk, onion and mustard. Mix well and set aside.
- Spread sauerkrout into the bottom of a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Top with uncooked noodles, then spoon soup mixture evenly over noodles. Cover all with sausage and top with cheese. Lastly, combine bread crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl and mix together; sprinkle mixture over cheese.
- Cover baking dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake in oven for 1 hour or until noodles are tender.