Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is absolutely the best recipe! I catered my own wedding and served this - it was the first dish to go & many guests asked for the recipe. You can also serve this as a side dish. Enjoy!!!!!!
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) container alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and pour into a greased 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly.
This really is a great recipe. I use roasted garlic alfredo sauce, which adds a nice flavor and eliminates the need for chopped garlic or garlic powder. I like to top the dip with chopped tomato and serve it with garlic toast, crackers and celery.
I have used this recipe for years. People are always wanting the recipe. I do only put 4 cloves of garlic in it. Thanks for posting this recipe.