Recipe by Melissa Spangler
This is absolutely the best recipe! I catered my own wedding and served this - it was the first dish to go & many guests asked for the recipe. You can also serve this as a side dish. Enjoy!!!!!!
Top Review by lr77
This really is a great recipe. I use roasted garlic alfredo sauce, which adds a nice flavor and eliminates the need for chopped garlic or garlic powder. I like to top the dip with chopped tomato and serve it with garlic toast, crackers and celery.
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) container alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened