Prep 1 hr
Cook 4 hrs
This food can be preserved for up to 1 month when cooked dry special recipe from West Sumatra Indonesia.... Favorite food and tasty
- 1. coriander and finely grated coconut in roasted and ground smooth.
- 2. cut meat according to taste.
- 3. all spice finely milled.
- 4. saute all the spices with a little cooking oil. enter the bay leaves, lime leaves and turmeric leaves.
- after scented insert meat and stir.
- 5. then enter 1 liter of coconut milk, stirring until half-tender meat and insert baby potatoes.
- 6. when it is still hard meat looks dry, insert the remaining coconut milk little by little until the meat and potatoes tender.
- 7. when the oil had risen reduce heat and continue stirring until evenly basic pots, noticed the fire not to burn.
- 8. cook until it looks dry and blackish.