Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this dessert and so does my family. I don't make it real often as I can eat the whole pan!
- 50 Ritz crackers (crush)
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Melt oleo, mix with crushed Ritz crackers; pat in 9x13-inch pan. Bake 10 min at 350°F.
- Add 1 1/2 cups milk to pudding; mix 2 minutes.
- Blend softened ice cream into pudding mix with slow beater or fold into mixture.
- Pour into pan.
- Spread Cool Whip over whole thing.
- Sprinkle with more crushed Ritz crackers.
- Put in refrigerator.
I should have rated this before..I've only made it every month for the last six months!!. My family loves this dessert.I was making this the other day and I turned around to pour the pudding mixture into the cake pan and it was gone..my son had attempted to run away with it into the family room!!!.I literally had to rescue it before was even done!!!.Easy and wonderful!!!!