Recipe by senseicheryl
I received an email this morning from Recipe Robot with a few copycat dessert recipes. I can't wait to try these!
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 milk chocolate candy bars, Nestles
- 1 1⁄4 cups peanut butter, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chocolate chips, chocolate bars and 1/4 cup peanut butter in top of double boiler over HOT, not boiling water, stirring till smooth.
- Use small muffin tin liners, or cut regular cupcake liners down to a 1" depth. Spoon HALF of the chocolate mixture equally into the liners.
- Melt the rest of the peanut butter over hot water and spoon this equally over the chocolate layer. Top with remaining chocolate.
- Refrigerate to allow cups to set up before serving.