Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this recipe in my mother's old notebook...looks good.
Make and share this Redskin Salmon Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a saucepan of water to boiling and add potatoes.
- After 15 minutes of cooking time, add broccoli and cook 4 more minutes.
- Drain well and run cold water over veggies to stop the cooking.
- Place potatoes and broccoli in a bowl, then add zucchini, olive, dill salmon and dressing, tossing to mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Salt and pepper to taste and add onion.
- Serve chilled.