2 hrs 30 mins
I found this recipe in my mother's old notebook...looks good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a saucepan of water to boiling and add potatoes.
- 2After 15 minutes of cooking time, add broccoli and cook 4 more minutes.
- 3Drain well and run cold water over veggies to stop the cooking.
- 4Place potatoes and broccoli in a bowl, then add zucchini, olive, dill salmon and dressing, tossing to mix well.
- 5Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 6Salt and pepper to taste and add onion.
- 7Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Redskin Salmon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.2
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 727.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 10.4 g