1/4 Photos of Red Snapper Parmigiana
I think this came from Cooking Light around five years ago. It is really good, even for those like me, who aren't that crazy about fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large zip-lock bag; add fish.
- 2Marinate in the fridge for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 3Remove fish from bag and discard the marinade.
- 4Combine the flour, Parmesan, salt & pepper in another zip-lock bag.
- 5Add the fish; seal and shake to coat the fish with the flour mixture.
- 6Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and add the olive oil.
- 7Heat over medium until hot.
- 8Add the fish and cook for about 7 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Snapper Parmigiana
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 85.4 mg
- Sodium 340.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 48.1 g