Chicken Frittata - Southwestern
I think this came from a Pillsbury recipe, but quick & easy enough for me.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cooked chicken strips
- 1⁄2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Melt butter in large skillet & sauté onions & corn over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add thawed chicken to skillet and mix.
- Spread evenly in bottom of skillet.
- Beat eggs, milk & salt in medium bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over chicken mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover & cook 8-10 minutes.
- Cover frittata with cheese. Once melted, cut into wedges and serve with salsa.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION