Chocolate Coconut Peaks
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in heavy 1 1/2 quart saucepan.
- Heat until a deep golden brown.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Add coconut.
- Drop by teaspoon onto wax paper.
- Cool (in refrigerator) and shape into cones.
- Melt chocolate over hot water (or in the microwave).
- Twirl the bottoms of candies in the chocolate and set on waxed paper.
- (If you have extra chocolate, twirl the tops too.) Chill until firm.
- If you know these will have to set out where it is extra warm, you can mix some paraffin in the chocolate to help it stay set.
- The mix should not be more than one to one.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have lived in the country but presently am living in town. I am happy either way. For work, I took care of my children at the beginning of their lives and my parents at the back end of theirs. Now stay active with the grand-children. My pet peeve, trust me, we do not want to go there!