Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
Very tasty and easy. From "Fish Cookery"
Make and share this Red Snapper in Foil recipe from Food.com.
- Sauce: Melt butter, stir in flour off heat.
- Cook until lightly browned.
- Gradually stir in milk and fish stock.
- Cook until thickened.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the egg yolks and cream, then stir in wine, salt and paprika to taste.
- Place each fillet of red snapper in center of a large square of aluminum foil.
- Heap 1/4 c.
- crab meat and 1/4 c.
- shrimp on top of each fillet.
- Cover each fillet with 1/8th of the sauce and seal.
- Place in 375F oven and heat through, about 30 minutes.