Recipe by ellie_
These were wonderful -- a WW recipe worth 4 points plus/serving - with good size servings as this serves six. Recipe source: WW website
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Great potatoes! Made as written and baked at 375 degrees since I had other things in the oven too. I used 1 1/2 lbs of smaller potatoes that I diced up. Would be good with a little sliced garlic too. Made for PRMR.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes (24 baby potatoes or big ones cut into quarters)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- On a cooking sheet or baking dish toss potatoes with oil 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper. Roast for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with rosemary and remaining salt (1/2 teaspoon).
- Return to oven and cook until potatoes are done (5-10 minutes).