Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Barbeque chicken for red pepper and onion lovers! This is my adaptation of a Weight Watchers "Carolina BBQed Chicken" recipie. It's a nice change from
- Mince onion and red pepper very finely. A food processor is ideal for this - you want the onion and red pepper to be almost a pastey consistancy.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil while stirring frequently. Reduce heat, and simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place chicken thighs on grill. Turn chicken frequently and brush with 2/3 of sauce (reserve remaining 1/3 in a seperate dish) until cooked through - about 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken to serving dish and top with remaining 1/3 of sauce. Serve.
- Addditional: This can also be prepared in the oven under a broiler on low heat.