Barbeque chicken for red pepper and onion lovers! This is my adaptation of a Weight Watchers "Carolina BBQed Chicken" recipie. It's a nice change from
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mince onion and red pepper very finely. A food processor is ideal for this - you want the onion and red pepper to be almost a pastey consistancy.
- 2Combine all ingredients except chicken in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil while stirring frequently. Reduce heat, and simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Place chicken thighs on grill. Turn chicken frequently and brush with 2/3 of sauce (reserve remaining 1/3 in a seperate dish) until cooked through - about 20 minutes.
- 4Remove chicken to serving dish and top with remaining 1/3 of sauce. Serve.
- 5Addditional: This can also be prepared in the oven under a broiler on low heat.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Pepper Bbq Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.7
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 150.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 33.1 g