Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe taken from thedailygreen.com. I haven't tried it yet but it looks interesting. I like to find raw foods and give them a try.
- 4 cups whole oat groats (soaked and sprouted overnight)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 1⁄2 medium bananas
- 3⁄4 cup raisins (soaked for one hour)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 1 medium apples or 1 cup apple, cored and grated
- 1⁄4 cup sliced apple
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1. Put all ingredients except the grated apples and garnishes in a food processor and blend well.
- 2. Process the mixture a little, then stop and remove half to a bowl. Then blend the rest and combine the two mixtures. This makes a creamy base with a chunky texture.
- 3. Stir in grated apples and garnish with apples and coconut and it's ready.