Okay...so I really want to make these but my family doesn't like spicy food. I'll have to wait until I live by myself...lol. These look so tasty and delicious! They make my mouth water....mmmm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the raviolis according to the package's instructions.
- 2On a skillet, place the poblano chiles and allow them to cook. (No water needed) It might get back on some parts but it will be easier to peel the skin off.
- 3After you do this, place the hot chiles inside a plastic bag so it can "sweat".
- 4Remove the chiles skin, the top part and remove the seeds.
- 5Cut one of the chiles in thin strips (fine juliennes) and put aside.
- 6Meanwhile in a blender or food processor, place the other 2 chiles, the cilantro, the cream cheese, the manchego cheese, evaporated milk and Bouillon granules. Blend thoroughly.
- 7In a pan, heat the butter and add the onion until golden. In low heat, add the blended mixture (cream, chiles, etc.) to the pan for 3 minutes. Allow it to boil for 2 more minutes. Add the raviolis, mix well and serve hot. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and add a bit of the julienned chile to each place as decoration.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli With Poblano Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.8
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 456.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: