Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a wonderful pasta dish that can be modified for vegitarians. I don't give exact amounts on some of the ingridients and the spices so you can suit them to your own taste. The more fresh veggies you add, the better this dish is. It sounds complicated, but it's not. I am the kitchen manager at a sports bar and this is one of our favs.
- 1 lb beef ravioli
- 1 lb cheese ravioli
- Italian sausage (optional)
- olive oil
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 1 (14 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 bunch small asparagus
- 10 fresh garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Start bt slicing all the veggies in small, sliver sized slices. Brown the sausage if you have chosen to use it.
- Arrange on a large baking pan.
- In a bowl, put olive oil,butter, and all spices (if the butter is hard,put the mix in the microwave for 30 secs or so).
- Pour over the veggie mixture and place in the oven on 400 until veggies are roasted but still firm. You should have a lot of butter and herbs in the bottom of the pan.
- Do not cover the pan -- the veggies should be done in about 20 or so minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a lg pot of water to a boil. Add a little cooking oil to it to keep the pasta from sticking together.
- When the water is boiling, add the ravioli and cook to package directions.
- When pasts is done, drain and add to veggie mixture. Toss in a lg bowl and add parmasian cheese.
- Taste and see if you need any more salt, parm cheese or pepper.