- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (can use homemade)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (25 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, add the spaghetti sauce, oregano, and basil; stir to combine.
- Spread 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Layer with half of the ravioli, 1 1/4 cups of sauce, 1 cup of cottage cheese, and 2 cups of mozzarella cheese; repeat.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until bubbling.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving (or it may be slightly runny).