Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (26 ounce) can four cheese pasta sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 (25 ounce) packages frozen beef ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion and garlic in oil about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, and Italian seasoning.
- Place about 1 cup of the sauce in the bottom of a crock pot.
- Add 1 package frozen beef ravioli; top with 1 cup of cheese.
- Top with remaining package of ravioli; sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese over.
- Pour remaining sauce evenly over the top.
- Cover and cook on the Low heat setting 4 hours, or until ravioli are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
UNBELIEVABLE! I was so skeptical when I saw this recipe. But it was delicious. The entire family loved it, and all said thay ate more than they should have. :-) They said it was the best ever. I did use a mixture of cheese ravioli and meat ravioli, each on 1/2 of the casserole. This way, they had a choice - however they all - including the non-meat lovers - preferred the meat ravioli. A great recipe. Thanks!
see 2 more reviews