Do-Ahead Sausage Ravioli Casserole
photo by Wyf42ArmyMen
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Cook the sausage in a 10-inch skillet until no longer pink.
- Drain the grease.
- Spread 1/2 cup of pasta sauce in an ungreased 13x9x2" baking pan.
- In the pan, arrange a single layer of the ravioli over the sauce.
- Evenly pour another 1 cup of sauce over the ravioli.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of the sausage over this, then 1 cup of the mozzarella on top of the sausage.
- Repeat layers with remaining ravioli, sauce and sausage.
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and refrigerate at least 8 hours, but no longer than 24 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake covered for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 cups mozarella and the parmesan cheese.
- Bake for another 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello. I've been enjoying this site for many, many years. Whenever I am looking for a recipe I look here first. I live in Maine and love my New England heritage cooking. I do enjoy trying diverse recipes, so have a lot of fun here.