Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Celentano.
- 26 ounces celentano large round cheese ravioli
- 7 ounces roasted sweet red peppers, drained, seeded and cut into strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, minced or 1⁄4 cup finely sliced basil
- Cook ravioli in boiling water according to package directions. Drain; set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine peppers, garlic and wine in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes or until reduced to 2 tablespoons.
- Stir in whipping cream. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring often. Add parmesan cheese and cook, stirring constantly until cheese melts.
- Add ravioli to sauce and spoon into serving bowls. Sprinkle basil on top of each serving. Serve immediately.