Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Quick, easy and very good! Cook time is chill time.
- 8 whole graham crackers, coarsely broken
- 1⁄4 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
FILLING AND TOPPING
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh raspberry (or 2 1/2 pint baskets)
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- For crust; preheat oven to 375*F.
- Grind crackers and sugar in processor until coarse crumbs form.
- Add butter and process until crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and up sides of 9 inch diameter tart pan with removable bottom.
- Bake until crust is firm to touch, about 8 minutes.
- Cool crust on rack.
- For filling and topping; Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until smooth.
- Beat in sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Spread filling in cooled crust.
- Chill until firm, at least 4 hours.
- (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover, and keep chilled) Arrange berries over filling.
- Whisk jam in small bowl to loose consistency.
- Drizzle over berries.
- Serve immediately or chill up to 3 hours.