Prep 8 mins
Cook 45 mins
This dessert is kind of like a crisp with a very fruity pudding base--enjoy!
- 4 cups fresh raspberries (I tried this with blueberries and it was also good)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar (I prefer to use powdered or brown, but granulated also works)
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter
- whipped cream or ice cream
- Wash and drain the berries, put them in a square ungreased baking dish and sprinkle with the lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Cut the butter into the flour and sugar; spread over berries.
- Bake at 400°F for 45 to 50 minutes till top is golden and juice is bubbly.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.