I found this recipe online, a nice change to standard cinnamon rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1dissolve yeast in water.
- 2in a separate bowl, combine milk, sugar, salt and butter and let cool.
- 3once cool, mix in the egg and 1 Celsius flour.
- 4add yeast mixture, orange peel and oats.
- 5stir in enough flour to form a dough and knead until soft.
- 6Place in a greased bowl, turning to grease top.
- 7Cover and let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in bulk.
- 8Punch down and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 9Divide dough in half. With half of the dough form a 9x12-inch rectangle.
- 10Brush with melted butter and spread evenly with the raspberry jam.
- 11Roll up as for jelly roll. Cut in 1-inch rounds and place on greased baking sheet. Repeat for other half of dough.
- 12Cover and let rise in a warm, draft-free place for 30 to 45 minutes, until doubled.
- 13Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Oatmeal Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 127.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g